Wednesday, December 2, 2009

And Were Back... A Tete-a-Tete with yours truly

After one of the longest hiatus in blogging history(almost a year now) I've finally decided to write in my blog again. All Hail the return of the King(Arasu) :P . I make no excuses for not posting, i was just going through a lazy spell the whole of last year! And hence couldn't get my but of the couch long enough to write anything.

Where am I now?

Right now I'm in IISCR, Kolkata doing an intern and eating Bengali rasagolaas (umm yummy). The journey that brought me here though truly deserves a separate post. It was seriously one of those once in a life time journeys, more on that later...

Why didn't I post anything in the past one year?

Now i am making this very clear so that certain people with vested interests can't go around spreading misinformation. As i mentioned before, after the last post which i wrote i went into a lazy slump and didn't post anything despite my friends Manoj and SG compelling me to write something from time to time. One more thing which sort of made me apprehensive about writing is the fact that my mom discovered my blog. Now this is not exactly a bad thing but the fact is that you can't write as freely as you want, when you know your mom will read it. Hey mom if your reading this 'sorry but certain truths have to be spoken'.

Why the sudden decision to start writing again?

A lot of my friends did tell me to get of my ass and start writing so this was on the cards for a long time now, and i also spoke to my mom and she didn't really have a problem with what i wrote (or so she says :) ) . But all of this still didn't give me the spark to start writing, i thought that when the spark came it would be like one of those moments of revelation, like when newton discovered gravity when the apple fell on him, or, like when the policeman in Ghajini suddenly realizes that the 10 digit number tattooed on Sanjay's body is a cell phone number!!! Unfortunately it was not to be and the circumstances were vastly different. I was chatting with one of my friends on GTalk and i had my blogs address as my status message. Then someone who i hadn't talked too much before suddenly sends this one line 'hey its been a year since you've posted anything in your blog'. I was quite embarrassed and didn't really know what to say, even though it was just an obvious statement which many people before had already made the suddenness of it all just made me feel ashamed of not writing anything. Now I know most people will call this one of my goof ups ( Aras Comedies ) and i really don't care about that, but the problem lies in the fact that there are some people out there who know about this and will add extra tails, heads and what nots to this story just so that they get their share of sadistic pleasure. So i wrote this post so as to clear the air on what really happened.

Where do we go from here now?

As promised before the next article is definitely about my unforgettable trip to kolkata. So see you soon (and this time i don't mean another 1 year) .

Au revoir.

13 comments:

MJ said...

WTF !! why would I give a rat's ass about you maintaining your blog ? I ve my own trash to deal with . Get a better read with some potion of truth !

shrinivassg said...

Lol ! Heard that you did a lot of Aras comedies :P . Looking forward to reading it. :)

Anand Arasu said...

@Manoj if ur sayin that u never told me to start writin again, then i think u need the potion of truth

Naveen said...

wateve manoj had told you.. aparts....

why did ya give sucha reaction and jerk off the chair when sm1 pinged ya!!!...

Anand Arasu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MJ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anand Arasu said...

i didn't jerk of the chair, this is what i meant by people adding extra heads and tails to the story, bit podriyaa da dei... and manoj as i said in my 1st post any comments containing profanity will be deleted...

MJ said...

lol. In ur face ! I never used anythin apart frm the context bein discussed here. All I did was cut n paste the text that was typed n as i can still see, it is still there. May the blessed eyes take a note of it as well ! :P

Anand Arasu said...

the meaning which u meant was quite clear in its context, thats y i said it was profane, may your blessed brain understand that!!

MJ said...

Lol, I dont mind puttin tht phrase again .. lets see anywys.. All after a day's reaction to an incidental ping I believe..

Anand Arasu said...

lol and i don't mind deleting that again...

Unknown said...

Thank you for post and your blog. My friend showed me your blog and I have been reading it ever since.
Spoken English training | Workplace English for employees | Communicative English training centre

Unknown said...

Thank you for post and your blog. My friend showed me your blog and I have been reading it ever since.
Ias academy in chennai | Best ias coaching center in chennai | Ias coaching center in chennai

IndiBlogger - Network of Indian Bloggers